The Lowdown on Markets to 7th August 2015
In this week’s issue
- In the US the latest non-farm payroll numbers gives the Fed a further nudge.
- How good does it need to get before the Federal Reserve Bank begins to raise interest rates.
- The Greek stock market re-opens with heavy share price falls in the banking sector.
- The Bank of England hold rates at their current level but expect the hawks to gather soon.
- Commodities continue their descent as concerns mount of China and global growth.
- Whilst equities are still the preferred asset class of choice signs of fatigue are mounting.