The Lowdown on Markets to 2nd October
In this week’s issue
- Global equity markets record their worst quarterly period in four years.
- A dreadful set of US job numbers is likely to thwart any chance of any US interest rate hike.
- The Asian and emerging markets suffer the most over the third quarter of 2015.
- Commodities continue to suffer from Chinese economic growth woes.
- A disruptive quarter for Asian and emerging market currencies as China devalues the Yuan.
- Global equity markets are likely to remain volatile over the final quarter of the year.
What does this mean for the markets and asset classes?
“Financial markets record their worst quarter in four years”